I don’t generally make new year resolutions. Mainly because I am horrible at keeping them. But this year I think it might be a good idea. With all the confusion in my mind about the big things, a little order and discipline seems appealing. A full year seems scary though (and impossible), so I’m going with new month resolutions!
- Write everyday. Two lines or twenty, just write.
- Study two hours everyday.
- Eat a fruit everyday.
- Cook once every week.
- Once a week, try a completely new dish.
- Listen to one new song everyday.
- Read one new book. Mysteries don’t count.
- Go to one new place.
Of course, with all of these things, the more the better.